[Cittadinanza a San Giovanni in Fiore e gli Stati Uniti]

Regole del forum
Se crei un nuovo argomento su un comune, metti all'inizio dell'oggetto il nome del comune tra parentesi quadrate, in modo da facilitarne l'individuazione.

[Cittadinanza a San Giovanni in Fiore e gli Stati Uniti]

Messaggioda angelo angotti » lun 18 feb 2008 07:34

La comunita della Calabria:

Mio nonno e nato a San Giovanni in Fiore ed avuto viaggiato agli Stati Uniti da barca sul "SS Patria" 21/2/1917. Sua madre era Maria Staface. Io sto provando di trovare archivi cosi che io posso ottenere cittadinanza duplice in Italia. Io desidero scoprire piu. Puo aiutarmi? (Il mio Italiano non e molto buono. Mi dispiace. Se possibile, risponde in inglese).

Sinceramente,

Angelo Angotti di New York City
angelo angotti
Novizio

cittadinanza san giovanni in fiore

Messaggioda marcocarrarello » lun 31 mar 2008 16:33

HI
My name's Marco Carrarello and I live near Venice. I'm writing to you because of my grandfather was born in San Giovanni in Fiore in 1930. He belongs to a large family with about 8-9 brothers and sisters. Most imporant thing: his name is Giuseppe Angotti. Do you know him?

Best regards
marcocarrarello
Novizio

San Giovanni in Fiore "Angotti"

Messaggioda angelo angotti » lun 31 mar 2008 20:34

Marco,

My grandfather had already left San Giovanni years earlier in 1917, but he was from a big family. His name was also Guiseppe Angotti. Most of my relatives are deceased, but I will see if I can find anything out about family members that stayed in Italy.

Angelo
angelo angotti
Novizio

Angotti

Messaggioda angelo angotti » mer 02 apr 2008 01:41

Marco,

Several Italians from San Giovanni moved to Clarksburg, WV. In fact, there is a law firm there named, "Angotti & Straface". Often times, the Italians there travel back and forth to San Giovanni; however, I do not have contact with them. There is quite a large Italian Festival every year in Morgantown, WV. The head of the festival is Roslyn Queen Alonzo. She has travelled to Italy often. Last year, several Italians travelled to West Virginia in honor of the Italian coal miners who died years ago (my grandfather was a coal miner who eventually died in 1982).

I would also like to find out more about the Angotti heritage. If I come up with anything else, I will let you know.

Angelo Angotti
angelo angotti
Novizio

Torna a Calabria