cerco fotografo dilettante Siracusa, Amateur photographer

Le tecniche, i segreti, l'evoluzione

Moderatore: venticello

cerco fotografo dilettante Siracusa, Amateur photographer

Messaggioda sherlyta » mer 16 set 2009 01:53

Hi everyone,

I was wondering me if someone (1 or 2) with good photography skills would be interested to assist my wedding in Siracusa taking video and pictures of the full event. the wedding is not religious, just with the register and the reception.

Me pregunto si alguien, con buenas habiliades en fotografia, estaria intersado en assistir a mi matrimonio en Siracusa para tomar buenas fotos y buenas tomas de video del evento. no es una ceremonia religiosa, solo sera por civil y luego la recepcion.

Let me know please if you would enjoy doing this and how much would you like to be paid for.

I am amateur, I do have good skills for photography, I would love taking pictures of my own wedding and do art of it! but I can't. :(
you would use my camera or if you have one better than mine, and I will borrow a video camera.

I will gladly accept any suggestion
sorry I don't write italian :roll:

Thank you!
sherlyta
Novizio

fotografa siracusana

Messaggioda Marik » gio 10 dic 2009 03:21

ho letto il tuo messaggio sono interessata se non è troppo tardi ! puoi telefonarmi a questo numero e ci mettiamo d'accordo 3337629436 Marika
MARIK CASSONE
Marik
Novizio

I'M REALLY INTERESTED

Messaggioda kelebek79 » ven 11 dic 2009 18:20

HI! I SUPPOSE IT'S TOO LATE TO ANSWER BUT I'VE JUST NOTICED IT.
I M A REALLY AMATEUR AND I'M VERY INTERESTED. IF YOU WANT YOU CAN VISIT MY WEB- SITE:WWW.ISABELLAIERVOLINO.COM
AND YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY PHONE 3491099008
I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO LATE.
THANKS
ISABELLA IERVOLINO
kelebek79
Novizio

Torna a La Fotografia